Fall Flowers

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Long Weekend

I've been meaning to post for days, but have not gotten around to it. I think O has more teeth coming in. He's been up A LOT the last few nights and I'm zonked. E was off Friday and Monday for Martin Luther King Day so we had a nice long weekend. On Friday we went to an indoor water park. The boys had a great time playing in the wave pool and the children's area with slides and toys. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera so we have no pictures. I'm putting on a couple of silly ones I took a few weeks ago. S decided he could eat better sitting on the table.



O carries things in his mouth all the time. This time it happened to be a scorpion. Yuck! We have fake bugs all over our house including a cockroach!

No comments: