Fall Flowers

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Field Trip

This past week the boys and I went on a small outing to a nature park near our house. The nature park is a big park with a lake in the middle. There are ducks and geese all over and other animals. There is also a big playground and best of all it's free. So we had a fun day walking around looking at the animals, petting goats and playing in the sand. We hope you all had a great weekend!

2 comments:

Carolina Girl said...

Sounds like a great day. I'm excited thinking about doing those things with Grady when he's old enough. For now though, I'm excited about smiles and coos! Every stage has something great to offer.

Rachel said...

That sounds like so much fun! I can't believe it's free! Your boys are getting so big, I bet you are in for a great summer with them!