This past Saturday we went to Six Flags. It was a very nice day. We started out in jackets and by the time we left we were hot. They had several areas that the boys were big enough to enjoy including a Thomas the Train section. E tried to ride a roller coaster, but someone's hat got stuck in the wheels and they had to shut it down. All in all a good day.
Ready for fun.
Meeting Batman. S was super excited. He talks about Batman all the time. O wasn't so sure.
Posing with Wonder Woman.

Dancing with Mr. Six.
3 comments:
OMG, I bet S just loved meeting Batman!! Looks like a great day.
How fun!!! Perfect weather for that! I can't wait until MK is old enough for stuff like that!
How lucky that S and O got to meet batman! I bet that just made their day. We haven't ventured to Six Flags with Joey yet, but would like to. Maybe this summer.
Post a Comment