Fall Flowers

Monday, August 24, 2009

Off to School

Today was the first day of school for the boys. S is going 4 morning a week this year and O is going 2 morning a week. I didn't think I would be sad, but as soon as I dropped O off I started blubbering. Very embarrassing! They both had a great time and can't wait to go back!
Showing off their backpacks. ( I thought asking them to turn around so that I could get a pic of their backpacks was an innocent request, but they both immediately started licking the wall. I don't know why.)


3 comments:

Carolina Girl said...

Ha! Boys!!
I would cry too!!

But, now that you have 2 mornings to yourself a week...USE IT!!! :)

Teacher-Mom said...

Enjoy the two mornings a week to yourself- you deserve some time alone! The boys will have a blast at school. I think it's harder on us than it is on them. They look so grown up with their backpacks.

mallary said...

They are getting so big! I can't wait to see you all in a few days!