I have been really bad about posting lately. We've had a lot going on but, also, I've just been lazy! Everyone except O was pretty sick a couple of weeks ago. Nothing serious, just yucky colds that lingered. Then we had a garage sale. Our neighborhood has a big one every fall and we decided to try and get rid of some stuff. Unfortunately we didn't get rid of as much as we would have liked. Next stop Salvation Army!


E had a fall break this past Monday and Tuesday and because the boys are both in school on Tuesdays we took advantage of time alone and went to the Hight Museum of Art. They had a special Da Vinci exhibit that had just opened. We had a fun (very quiet) morning.


S goes to choir and a bible study class on Wednesday evenings. This past week they had an open house, so we were able to hear them sing and see what goes on there.
1 comment:
I wanted to have a garage sale before leaving AR. Brian's comment..." i don't want anything to do with a garage sale". So, I just piled it up in the car and went straight to goodwill.
They do seem like a lot of work.
Post a Comment