On Saturday we took the boys out to breakfast at a local coffee shop. I wasn't sure if we should go or not because it's not super kid-friendly and the last time we went it was very stressful. But, this time the boys were little angels, even one of the waitresses commented on how good they were. It didn't hurt that they were eating giant blueberry muffins and bacon. We all enjoyed our yummy breakfast and then headed to a really fun park to play.
S exiting the fast slide.

O climbing on the tractor.

E and S walking on the trail.

Boot camp!

A few weeks ago the boys and I took a trip to Ikea (Yay!) and found these adorable airplane hats. We couldn't pass them up. The look is complete with their Super Man pj's.

Matching capes.
3 comments:
O is looking like such a big boy now!! Love the airplane hats and IKEA!! G and I went to the one near here a while ago. Boy the damage I could have done if I was solo!
L, I have been so behind in my blog checking--the boys are SO big and adorable together. They look like two peas in a pod. I know some other boys kind of like them... Very cute!!!
Super cute! Don't you just love having little boys. Sounds like your super heroes passed the test and you had a nice breakfast together.
Post a Comment