Lastly we headed back to Arkansas to celebrate. I have to say I barely took any pictures by this point, so not that many to share. And I didn't take any the night most of my family was together, but I did get some of the boys Christmas day.

Opening their stockings.

As soon as O found markers (washable) in his stocking he immediately went to the table to color.

Silly Santa put whoopee cushions in their stockings. We spent all Christmas day blowing them up and laughing when the boys sat on them.

Some of the menfolk peeling potatoes.

The boys sitting quietly (for once) while Ashes reads to them.
1 comment:
You guys were busy travelers for the holidays! I'm glad that you were able to spend time with your family and Eric's. I'm also glad to see that you put the men to work in the kitchen! :)
Post a Comment