Fall Flowers

Saturday, October 2, 2010

We're Back!

Finally we're back in the blogging world. I misplaced the cord that connects the camera to the computer to upload photos and have still not found it. But I did just realize there is a little card you can take out of the camera and put in the computer. (Who knew!) So I can now upload photos again, but cannot charge the computer yet. Until we get a new card I will catch up with the photos from the past few weeks.
First up is our little trip to NYC for my birthday. We didn't do anything very exciting but it was a fun trip. Here are the boys waiting to get on the train.
O striking a pose on the way into the city.


At Central Park. It was a very beautiful day!

In Grand Central Station.














Tired, but still happy!







2 comments:

Teacher-Mom said...

Great pics and glad to see you're back again! Hope you had a fun trip to NYC- how cool that you're living so close to take the train up for the day.

Carolina Girl said...

Wow, O is really looking like Eric these days!

Looks like you had fun in the big city (i'm not jealous at all...yeah, right)