Before I put up Halloween pictures we had a big event today that I wanted to blog about first. E was promoted to major today, so we had his ceremony and reception. His mom flew in yesterday to celebrate with us. It was a very nice ceremony and the boys were perfect.


Being quiet during the ceremony. Notice the legos from Daddy. They couldn't wait to open them.

Pinning on Daddy's new rank.
6 comments:
Congratulations Eric!!
Congratulations, Eric! Gosh, time flies!
BTW ... I don't think I ever mentioned this, but my little brother is a firstie this year. His name is Eric Shirley if you ever run into him! :)
So Proud of you and happy for your family! Can't wait to see you next month!
Great pictures Lana! Love your dress. Congratulations Eric!!
Wow Eric! That is awesome- good for you! I was just looking at pictures of when you and Dan got promoted to 1LT and now Major. Time flies!
I must have missed this post--congrats Eric!!! What a great accomplishment. Can't believe you're Major T!! Very cool!
Post a Comment