Fall Flowers

Monday, December 6, 2010

Breakfast with Santa

We have had lots of Christmas activities over the last few days, so there will be a few new posts coming up. The first was Breakfast with Santa on post. We have never made a big deal about Santa at our house, but I never realized how little he has been talked about until we were on our way to breakfast and O started asking questions. "Where does Santa go to the bathroom?" (????In the potty chair, of course.) "Does he have a house?" (Yes. It's very lovely.) "Does Mrs. Claus live with him?" (Yes.) "Do the elves live with him?" (Maybe, or maybe they have their own houses.) And on and on, until we arrived. I think he was a little nervous, but they were both brave when Santa came out. It was a fun morning with our sweet boys.



Here he comes!






I really wanted a pic of E and I together in front of the Christmas tree, so I asked S to take one and I think he did a great job!



1 comment:

apoppyseed said...

I agree! He did amazing. Love your hair! t