Fall Flowers

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The Big 4

Once again, I'm way behind on the blog. And I feel especially guilty because Easter was also a sweet, little stinker's birthday and I'm just now blogging about it. We decided to celebrate O's birthday on Saturday, so that we could put more emphasis on why we celebrate Easter on Sunday. We had planned on having an egg hunt in our backyard for the kids helping us celebrate, but the weather was drizzly and rainy all day. Fortunately, E set up a great play area in the garage and we had the egg hunt and pinata in there. (On a side note, I'm not sure I've seen anything more disturbing than the kids trying to rip off the Elmo pinata's limbs when he fell on the ground.)


The Cake






O was laying under the table the whole time we were singing to him. Stinker!






Finally he popped up to blow out his candle.






Poor Elmo!
















Opening some gifts.




















No comments: