E and celebrated our 10 year anniversary by going on a quick overnight trip to Greenwich, CT. (Thank you Gif Family for letting S and O sleep over!!!) Greenwich is a beautiful, sleepy town. We started our day by biking to the beach and enjoying a picnic. We biked around a little longer then checked out some of the little boutiques in town. Next, was dinner at a fun pub and another bike ride. We stayed at a beautiful old inn and left feeling relaxed and ready for another 10 years!!!! I'm so thankful that God found the perfect husband and friend for me. Cheers!
Good golly my hair looks awful!!! This always happens at the beach. At least I have my handsome man beside me.

Our view of Long Island Sound during lunch.

Biking at the beach.
3 comments:
Congratulations on accomplishing 10 amazing years and here's to 10 more! Glad you got to enjoy some time together.
Congratulations, y'all! You had such a fun wedding! I remember it like it was yesterday. Love you guys--and next time you are in Arkansas, let me know. My kids are dying to see the boys.
Anna
Happy Anniversary Lana and Eric!!
10 years!!! Woohoo!
I'm so jealous of your alone time! :)
Post a Comment