ELSO
Fall Flowers
Friday, August 30, 2013
Big Summer
We have had a very big summer, which is one of the reasons I am sooooo far behind with blogging. The biggest part of our summer was a move across the country to Washington state. We also were able to see lots of family and celebrate the wedding of one of my nieces. I hope to catch up with everything that has been going on, but first, I wanted to share some photos from a hike that we went on last weekend. We drove over an hour to Mt. Rainier National Park for this 3.5 mile hike. It is definitely one my favorites ever. So, so beautiful. And quiet. It was like we were on another planet. It was definitely some quality chill time.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment