Fall Flowers

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Meme

I was tagged by a fellow blogger to play a fun little get-to-know-you game. So...get to know me!

Rules of the meme:

1. Post these rules of the game first.2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names. Then the tagger goes to the blogs of those who have been tagged & leaves a comment letting new players know they’ve been tagged. The tagger asks them to find the meme and instructions back at his/her blog.

What I was doing 10 years ago: I was in my second semester at the University of Arkansas in Fayetteville. I was completely flailing. I didn't know what I wanted to do for a major and E and I were dating long distance, which was hard. Thankfully, things only got better.

Five things on my To Do List today:
1. Plant the flowers I bought a few days ago.
2. Do a load of laundry.
3. Clean the main floor so our guests won't be scared when they come to dinner tonight.
4. Go for a run - unfortunately this one isn't going to happen today.
5. I can't think of one more thing, which is really weird because I usually have 10 things on my to do list.

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Travel everywhere!
2. Buy a vacation home...but where? The mountains, the beach? Maybe 2 homes.
3. Donate tons of money to multiple churches, cancer research, family members, anyone in need!

Three of my bad habits:
1. Buying plants and not watering them.
2. Worrying way too much.
3. Procrastination

Five places I have lived:
1. Lawton, OK
2. Colorado Springs, CO
3. Sierra Vista, AZ
4. Muhlschlag, Germany
5. Pierceville, KS

Five jobs I’ve had:
1. pizza parlor waitress
2. I worked in a tanning salon, which was ridiculous considering how pale I am.
3. subsitute teacher
4. para-professional for a special ed class
5. daycare center worker

Now, I tag Lasso The Moon and My Name is. Have fun!

2 comments:

Carolina Girl said...

I can't believe we both worked at a tanning salon! And, I didn't know (or remember?) that you went to the Univ of Arkansas. Pretty cool that we're here now. Miss you!

B-Mama said...

L, such fun info! I also found the similarities to Carolina Girl's meme to be very funny!! Hope you all are doing well and that you were able to squeeze that run in sometime this weekend! Big hugs!