This past Monday we took a short trip to Paris. (By bus, ugh!) We spent one day at Disneyland and one day in Paris. I think we had more fun in Disneyland because the boys had so much fun. If the kids are happy, then we're happy. We had fun, but as usual, were very happy to pull into our driveway last night.

O during the parade - he kept pulling the little girl's hair that was standing beside him.

Posing with Tigger ears on.

I had to have lots of coffee to make it through the day after riding all night on the bus.

The whole family in front of the Eiffel Tower.
4 comments:
Oh, I'm completely jealous of all your European travels! So glad you are taking advantage of all there is to do over there!
Me too! So proud of you for getting around Europe with 2 little ones!
Oh Paris! Can't believe it... I've never been, but so glad you now have! Way to take advantage!! The boys are adorable, as usual!
Your European experiences are so cool. I know it's hard to be away from the family, but at least you're racking up some pretty awesome life experiences!
Miss you guys!
Anna
Post a Comment