We're back in Georgia and are settling in to our new life. We are doing all the boring stuff that goes along with moving, but on the bright side, I've been to Target 5 times in the last 3 days. We won't have our stuff for a few more weeks, so there will only be sporadic updates until then.
3 comments:
Don't you just LOVE Target?? I can't believe there's only ONE in the entire Northwest Arkansas area! Hope you're finding some cool things to do in Atlanta. The GA aquarium is pretty cool!
I remember you talking about the highlight of each new year was going to the neighboring town's Target with your mom and sisters. Too funny! *Loved* your stories like that... :) and happy to hear you've found your Target home again. Hope the settling in goes well. Hugs!
We are glad that you are back in the US. I hope you are getting settled and that boys are getting adjusted.
Post a Comment