Fall Flowers
Thursday, July 31, 2008
A very long trip
It's so nice to be back in the States. We flew into Atlanta last Thursday, after a very long day, driving, flying, and making our way through four hours of security. Ahhh! We spent the next couple of days looking for a house which we sucessfully found. Yay! Then we drove 12 hours to my family in Arkansas. We stayed a couple of days with them. The boys were completely spoiled and so was I. My sister and her daughters helped A LOT with the boys. So nice to have a little break. Yesterday we drove to Kansas to see E's family and will stay here until early next week, when we will head back to Arkansas and then on to Atlanta. We are soooo tired of traveling, but sooooo glad to see our families.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Great to have you "home" and so glad to hear you've had such nice time with your families!! Blessings as you wrap things up... And congrats on finding a place to live!!!
So glad you are here safely! A little jealous that everyone else gets to spend time with you, but I know we'll see you...someday. Love you guys!
Glad to hear you made it safely to the states. I'm sure you're ready to get settled in Hotlanta! Great job on finding a place to live too. As we drove through Atlanta on our way back to Arkansas, I thought about your move. Enjoy time with family!
Post a Comment