Fall Flowers

Monday, July 14, 2008

Where's our stuff?

We only have about ten days until we leave and the boys are starting to miss their things. S asks most days where his slide is. I tell him that it's on a boat on the way to Georgia. He accepts this answer until the next time he asks. I've been trying to be a little more creative with our activities since we can't just go play in the backyard now. We took a walk downtown on Friday, picked up McDonald's for lunch and played at a park. The boys had a great time playing at the playground and "cleaning up" in a fountain afterwards. It was a fun afternoon.



2 comments:

Teacher-Mom said...

Great pics of your growing boys! McDonalds and the park is always a special treat, especially if your house is looking and feeling a little bare.

B-Mama said...

I'm so impressed you all have been without goods for so long and are still looking so happy!! Hang in there and continue to enjoy the outings... Can't wait to have you back on American soil! Hugs!