Fall Flowers

Monday, September 22, 2008

A Getaway Weekend

This past weekend, E and I took a trip to West Point. That's right, I didn't mention the boys because they didn't go. A momentous event. It was the first time we've been away from them overnight. My Dad and his new wife, Marian, were able to come up and stay with them. We had a great time and so did the boys. It was wonderful to come home and see their sweet, smiling faces.

The General and I. (The General is the biggest mule I've ever seen.

At the game. (Unfortunately it did not end well.)

2 comments:

Carolina Girl said...

So glad to hear that you and E got away ALONE!!! It's about time!

alphabetmomma said...

Lana, I'm so glad you and Eric could get away. I guess it had been a very long time since you and Eric have been alone together. I'm glad it was fun... Terri