
The boys and I took a picnic lunch to a local park this morning. We had to wear pants and long sleeves because it's gotten so cool. Yay! We munched on PB and J's, baby carrots, and homemade chocolate chip cookies. Yum yum!
S finds something interesting...

...a tiny treefrog.

Ready for lunch.
2 comments:
Great fall fun! I'm surprised you had to wear long sleeves! Yay!
Great shots of the boys! What a fun outing... I'm catching up on your latest postings--first things first, I LOVE the Mitford books. I discovered them last year and ate up the entire series. Speaking of books, I still have your Jane Austen book to send to you! I plan to do that soon!!
Secondly, looks like you all had a great time up in West Point. I'm so glad you had the chance to get away and enjoy some time together! Blessings to you all...
Post a Comment