Fall Flowers

Monday, October 13, 2008

Disney World!

Sunday the boys and I returned from a trip to Disney World with one of my sisters and her family. We had a great time, except that E couldn't go and we really missed him.

Disney World was all decked out for Halloween.


Taking a break in Morroco.

Watching a parade with Auntie.

Sweet Mouseketeers!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wanna go!
Anna

Carolina Girl said...

Wow! Looks like you had a great time.

newmama said...

You guys are so cute!
~Abby

B-Mama said...

LOVE love the shots of the boys in their mouse ears! Classic!! It will definitely be one you all pull out and adore for years to come... Glad you had such a fun time.

garden mamas said...

Lana, I love the pics from Disney World. What a great time to go. The Mickey pumpkins must have been unbelievable. Check out my blog... www.ediblekitchens.blogspot.com
Counting down the days till Christmas. Sis Terri

Teacher-Mom said...

Looks like a fun trip!! The pictures are priceless, especially the one with them in their mouse ears- what a special memory!