Fall Flowers

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

One down, one to go.

The surgery went fine on Monday. I'm told I have a nice straight toe now, but I won't see it until next Tuesday when my doctor takes the bandages off. Right now my foot hurts and I'm kind of loopy from the pain medicine. I'm already very tired off lugging around the giant boot I have to wear. It makes chasing the boys soooo much more difficult! But at least I'm not on crutches.

3 comments:

alphabetmomma said...

So glad it is a better day today. Love you, Terri

Carolina Girl said...

Glad to hear the surgery went well! Yes, must be super hard to chase 2 boys with crutches! And now the boot...not too much longer though. Pain meds always make me loopy.

Teacher-Mom said...

Glad to hear that everything went well. Good luck with the boys- two boys are hard with 10 good toes and even harder when you're down a toe!