Fall Flowers

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween-Late

So, a week later I'm finally getting the Halloween pictures posted. S went as Batman and O was a fat, little monkey. These pictures were actually taken a couple of weeks before Halloween, thankfully. The night of Halloween we couldn't find the camera.




The Sunday before Halloween our Sunday School class had a pumpkin carving party. E did a great, intricate job carving a witch. Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of the finished pumpkin. It was very cool, though.




I can't believe it's already November! Only a few weeks until Thanksgiving and then a few more til Christmas! I love this time of year! I've been humming Christmas songs and planning, planning, planning!

5 comments:

Carolina Girl said...

Cute pics of the boys. So proud of their costumes! Glad to hear you're settling in with some folks at church.

B-Mama said...

The boys look beyond adorable! At first when you described E and his pumpkin, I thought you were referring to one of the boys (getting my letters mixed up!) I was so impressed that they were actually carving a pumpkin--lol! :) Glad to know my guys aren't too behind the curve. The last thing I'd do right now is put a knife in their hands!! :)

Teacher-Mom said...

The boys looked so cute in their costumes. I bet they had a lot of fun trick-or-treating! Nice to hear that you have found a church to join and spend time with. Hugs from the St. Louis Bradleys.

Anonymous said...

So CUTE!
Again, S is looking just like cousin Josh to me in that last picture. Wow. That monkey costume was too much!
Anna

Mudd Party of Five said...

Your boys are too cute. Barrett and Owen had the same costume. How are you doing in the great state of Ga? I heard you met the Thompson family.