
So I haven't been posting much lately because our camera is being very tempermental and I know everyone would be disappointed if I just wrote and didn't put up pics of the boys. I have a few pictures to put up, although they're not the greatest quaility.
Yesterday was S's Thanksgiving Feast at school. He was an Indian in the program and then he, O and I ate lunch together. It was a lot of fun for all of us.

S at the Feast and with his teachers.


We also bought O a new bed because his old one was recalled. The boys have been enjoying the newness of it. This past weekend we all took a trip to Trader Joe's which I had never been to before. It's a pretty cool store. They even gave the boys balloons and stickers.
1 comment:
What great Thanksgiving fun for you all! I've heard of Trader Joes, but have never seen one. I bet it was great!
Post a Comment