Fall Flowers

Sunday, October 26, 2008

surgery

Tomorrow morning I am having surgery on my left foot to correct my crooked toe. (Otherwise known as a bunion. Ugh! That's a terrible word.) I'll be on crutches for a couple of days and then I'll be wearing one of those giant boots for a few weeks, then on a to a smaller sandal.

On to nicer news. Yesterday we picked out our pumpkins at a little farm near our house. O fell in the mud about four times. So funny!




The boys wanted really bigs ones, but we talked them into smaller ones.

2 comments:

Carolina Girl said...

Oh L!! Praying that everything goes well and you have a speedy recovery. Love kids and pumpkins!

garden mamas said...

Take pics of what the boys think of mama's foot. Hope it is over for good. What a fun pumpkin farm! Sis T