Fall Flowers

Monday, January 26, 2009

Shhh! Batman's sleeping!

I just wanted to share something funny that happened yesterday. S found his Batman costume (which I still hadn't put in the attic) and put it on yesterday afternoon. He took it off eventually and we put him to bed. Apparently sometime after E and I went downstairs he snuck into our room and put it back on and this is what we found when we went in to check on him:

Silly, silly boy! He didn't even wake up when we took it off of him. I sometimes wish I could sleep that soundly.

3 comments:

Carolina Girl said...

That's hilarious!!! So cute!

Wendy said...

THIS Is the funniest thing I have ever seen Lana!!!!!!!

Teacher-Mom said...

What a character! I don't know how many times we've carried the boys in from the car and as delicately as possible taken off their coats and put them in bed, praying that they won't wake up. Usually it works!