Fall Flowers

Sunday, February 1, 2009

More Silliness

Ever since we came home after Christmas the boys have been having some "sleep
issues." O, who usually never cries when we put him to bed, has started crying
most nights. Sometimes he only cries for a few minutes, but sometimes we have to
go in to comfort him many times. This has been a bit better for the last week,
but S has been having lots of trouble staying in bed. Sometimes he's still awake
an hour or two after we put him to bed. A couple of nights ago we put him to bed
as usual and went to watch a movie. I went to his room to check on him and he
wasn't in his room. I felt a little panicky but went out into the hall and this
is what I saw:
We pulled back the blankets and there was our snoring S. (Notice the sandals.)

Here are two little monkeys who have gotten ahold of the bath foam. A big mess, but LOTS of fun!



3 comments:

Carolina Girl said...

Oh boy! Things for us to look forward to...

Wendy said...

This is adorable!! I love that you went and got the camera to capture it - priceless!!

Teacher-Mom said...

S sleeping in the hallway with his sandals on no less is a crack-up. I'm sure it wasn't at the time, but funny looking back on it. Boys are precious aren't they...