Fall Flowers

Friday, February 13, 2009

My Valentine

God (of course) knew just what he was doing when he brought E into my life. He is the perfect down-to-earth match for my up-in-the-air crazy self. I love how involved he is with the boys. He's always up for wrestling and playing games with them even after I'm a little tired of it. Even though I'm sometimes a little annoyed about it at first, I love how he gets my homebody out of the house so much. I love how much he makes me laugh. I could go on and on, but not to make anyone sick I'll stop. Except for one more thing...
He's Hot!


2 comments:

B-Mama said...

L, you crack me up! :) Glad to read the homefires are still burnin' in the T household! Lots of Valentine's love to you all!!

Wendy said...

You are so funny!! Did E see this?