Fall Flowers

Thursday, May 14, 2009

A Funny

Last week E and I were in Target and E saw whoopie cushions in the dollar section and said we should get one for the boys. For some reason I agreed (????).

Unfortunately the whoopie cushion broke shortly after this video was taken. I asked the boys what happened and S told me the whoopie cushion broke because Daddy's too fat. Thank goodness I wasn't the one who sat on it when it broke!

5 comments:

Carolina Girl said...

Cracking me up!!

aimee said...

That is so funny.

Teacher-Mom said...

The whoopee cushion made me laugh- trust me were not far behind here!

Wendy said...

Doug and I are laughing SO hard watching this!!! O's response at the end is priceless, he can't control himself and S's laugh is so cute!

B-Mama said...

Hysterical! My boys would have been on the floor laughing right along... M loves to make toot sounds on Baby J's belly. You wouldn't believe how legitimate they sound! :) lol. Too cute