On Tuesday I went to a Mother's Day brunch at S's preschool. The kids sang the mom's some songs and then we had breakfast together. We both had fun. It was nice to have some quality time with S. That is something I need to try to do more often. Sorry the pics are so blurry. There is something going on with our
new camera!
Singing with the other 3's.
Mommy and sweet S.
2 comments:
Looks like you've been having lots of fun with the trike-a-thon and children's museum. Glad to hear that you and S had some sweet time together. Man, they grow up so fast!
I ventured to Joey's school as well for a Mother's Day breakfast and I agree with you- I need to spend more time with him. It's so hard working all day and having both boys at night. When we do get time together, it's so wonderful. I can't believe how big they are getting and that we are already going to their schools for plays. Time flies!
Post a Comment