Fall Flowers

Thursday, May 20, 2010

End of School

On top of moving* we've had quite a few end of school activities. S had an end of school class party on Thursday. Friday we had Fun Day in the morning and S had a program that evening. The boys had lots of fun participating in these activities. We will miss their preschool. With his teachers at the party.
Fun Day! Their was a petting zoo, cotton candy, games and crafts.
O with a good friend he went to school with this year.


Decorating hats.
*As I type the movers are packing our stuff on the giant truck, while the boys and I hang out at a hotel. We're hoping to pull out of Georgia the later part of this afternoon to that we can drive part way to Arkansas tonight. I will try to post periodically while we are traveling the next few weeks.



1 comment:

Teacher-Mom said...

Can't wait to see pics of your travels. Stay safe and enjoy spending time with family.