So first off, Happy Mother's Day to all my fellow moms. I hope you all had a great day! We had a very busy weekend and it will take me a few days to get all our pics posted. The most exciting thing was E's graduation on Friday. He graduated from Georgia Tech with a Master's in Operations Research. We are very proud of him! It was certainly hard to study at times with 2 monkeys and a mama wanting his attention.

E with the Ramblin' Wreck of Georgia Tech.



E with a friend who will be heading to New York with his family this summer as well.

Big silly and 2 little sillies.
Now that graduation is over the countdown begins. We will be packed up in 6 days and leave Georgia in 8. West Point here we come!
2 comments:
Wow!! That was fast! Congrats to E on a great accomplishment.
Enjoy Westpoint. I know you've been wanting to get there forever!!! yay!!!!!
Congratulations Eric from a fellow spring graduate. What a big accomplishment! Enjoy your time at Westpoint, I know it's been a long time coming.
Post a Comment