Fall Flowers

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Baby Shower

This past Saturday I was able to cohost a baby shower for my neice, Mallary. It was my first time helping with a shower and it was fun.
My sister, Sandy, made this really cool banner with the baby's name, Caden, on it. It's hard to see in the picture but she hand-stitched each letter on. It added a lot of color to the room. One of the cute floral arrangements we put together.


Ashley, Mallary, and Kelsey, my sister, Sandy's, daughters with the yummy food.

Mallary with the hostesses.



It would be a sad day if I updated without a picture of the boys. They're eating some of the "sweets" after the shower.




1 comment:

Carolina Girl said...

Oh, what fun. I 'm glad you were able to help host!

I see that you're going to visit the G's soon! Yay! Wish we could join you all.

Travel safely!