Fall Flowers

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

Sunday evening we went to a park with my nieces' youth group where they had set up a large slip-and-slide. They put soap on it so it was pretty slick and the boys had a blast playing in it.
One little guy decided he no longer wanted to slide with his swimming suit on.


My sister and my beautiful neice who is expecting her first baby in a couple of weeks.


Afterwards we went to The Flying Burrito for dinner and we all squeeeeezed into this booth.


Memorial Day we had a cookout and played croquet.




O playing croquet with his cousin.





Impeding the croquet players.






Playing with sparklers. This kid was DANGEROUS. We might have a pyromaniac on our hands.







S as a sparkler super hero.








3 comments:

B-Mama said...

It looks like you all are enjoying wonderful travels! So glad for you! And what awesome news about West Point. I'm sorry I'm so behind the 8 ball on that one... You all are going to be in heaven there. Go Army! :) Prayers!!

Carolina Girl said...

Don't you just love fun family time?? So glad you have been able to visit with them before heading back East.

Oh, and that slip n slide is AWESOME!

Teacher-Mom said...

Looks like you all had a great time. So glad you were able to visit with family. I bet the slip n slide was a big hit- I know it would be with my two!