Fall Flowers

Sunday, January 9, 2011

NYC

We spent one day touring the Big Apple. It was a lot of fun. We went to Time Square, walked through Central Park, spent a little time at The Museum of Natural History, and had lunch at Juniors. Yum! While walking around we came across this Charmin Toilet Paper bathroom place. I don't even know how to describe it, but it was probably the best bathroom experience I've ever had. People greeted you at the door, there were multiple toilet paper choices, music, etc. Crazy!
Junior's cheesecake! Mmmmmm!
In the middle of Cental Park.



At the museum, the three little guys posing in a giant shell.








2 comments:

Carolina Girl said...

Sheesh! It's COLD up there. It's so funny how different the temps are within the US. We're wearing short sleeves here in South Texas.
Glad that the weather hasn't kept you from touring. I know you and your fam are having a great time.

Teacher-Mom said...

Looks like you celebrated a VERY Merry Christmas this year! Time with family and friends and visits from out of town relatives. The pictures of West Point are beautiful and look a bit chilly! NYC looked amazing, especially the Charmin restroom! Our boys got Nerf guns as well, and I'm with you, you have to be ready because you never know when an ambush will hit!