Wow! Once again, I have no excuse for so much time going by between blogs except laziness. We have had an incredible amount of snow and while I can still appreciate how beautiful it is, these kids need to be in school! S is home today for his 6th or 7th snow day since Christmas and we've also had 3 late starts. I'm not sure what will happen when he's in school for a full week. We're all getting a little bit too comfortable with a middle-of-the-week break.

What have we been doing to not turn into The Shining you might ask? Today we did a little baking. And there are always lots of art projects going on along with many, many games of hide-and-go-seek.

Many fun times with friends have been had.

And, of course, lots of sledding.


We also went to NYC one day when the weather wasn't too bad to leave the house. Bundled up on the train ready for a chilly walk in the city.

We had a great time at the Met and the boys were pretty well-behaved. They especially loved the armor and weapons section.
3 comments:
How awesome to be so close to NYC that you can just go there for a day trip. Enjoy it while you can! We've had quite the winter weather as well, but not quite as much snow. We've only had one full week of school since Christmas break. This week we went half Mon and not again until Friday. Crazy! At this rate, we'll be going until July! As much as I love a good snow day, I'm ready to get back into the swing of things. There's only so much to do with 5 and 2 year old boys at home. Enjoy your snow and happy sledding!
I agree...jealous of NYC!! That hill looks GREAT for sledding too!
Love the new look!
Post a Comment