This past weekend S hit a big milestone. He lost his first tooth! This tooth was pretty much hanging by a thread and S didn't really want anyone near it, but our local tooth-pulling expert BT came and it was out in a couple of seconds. S didn't feel a thing. We were having dinner with friends, so it was fun to hear everyone cheering S's first tooth loss. That night the tooth fairy visited and brought S a little spending money for our upcoming trip to Disney World.
Fall Flowers
Monday, March 7, 2011
Milestone
We are slowling but surely recovering from THE LONGEST WINTER ever! I have vowed that next year I will have a bin full of snow day activities and a long list of household projects I want to finish along with all materials needed. I really really love snow, but we have had a lot this year and I think I'll be okay not seeing any more until next winter.
This past weekend S hit a big milestone. He lost his first tooth! This tooth was pretty much hanging by a thread and S didn't really want anyone near it, but our local tooth-pulling expert BT came and it was out in a couple of seconds. S didn't feel a thing. We were having dinner with friends, so it was fun to hear everyone cheering S's first tooth loss. That night the tooth fairy visited and brought S a little spending money for our upcoming trip to Disney World.

This past weekend S hit a big milestone. He lost his first tooth! This tooth was pretty much hanging by a thread and S didn't really want anyone near it, but our local tooth-pulling expert BT came and it was out in a couple of seconds. S didn't feel a thing. We were having dinner with friends, so it was fun to hear everyone cheering S's first tooth loss. That night the tooth fairy visited and brought S a little spending money for our upcoming trip to Disney World.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow! THat is a milestone. How did you handle it, mama? :)
I'm going to have to make a snow day bin too! Let's share ideas.
Post a Comment