Fall Flowers

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Our Big News

We are super excited to announce that we are adopting internationally!!!! I just sent in our application, so we have officially begun. This is something E and I have always talked about and just recently have really felt God strongly tugging at our hearts to send us in this direction. I wasn't sure if I should blog about this but really I know we'll need lots of prayers (Thanks in advance!), and it will be easy to keep everyone updated about what will more than likely be a pretty long process. We are excited, scared, nervous, but mostly we feel that somewhere in this big world God is watching over a child that will eventually come home to us.

2 comments:

B-Mama said...

L, this is wonderful news and we are thrilled for you all! I have a great blog to recommend--a woman of faith, friend of a friend, who has now adopted two international children. You'll enjoy reading about her adventures and transitions, etc. http://scottkelleyandcarter.blogspot.com

Congratulations!

Carolina Girl said...

This is wonderful news and so exciting! Thank you for sharing your journey with us.