Most people that know me, know that I love snow. It's pretty and fun to play in, and good for getting out of school. But last year was a looooooong winter and by the time it was over I had, had my fill of snow, so last weekend when actually it started snowing before Halloween I was a little freaked out. Then it continued snowing, and snowing, and snowing until we had almost a foot. And the electricity went off for 12 hours. We survived and even had fun. So...I'm going to try to have a better attitude about the snow and have fun and enjoy it. Because it seems like this is going to be another loooooong winter.



Sledding behind our house.

1 comment:
I hear ya! I'm trying to embrace the snow too. I love it too but I don't love whiny toddlers trying to get in snow clothes, etc. So nice that you have a great sledding hill right behind your house!
Post a Comment