Fall Flowers

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Spring Break

We decided to have a "staycation" this year for Spring Break and it has been lovely. We have spent most of the week being lazy and enjoying the amazing weather we have been having. On Wednesday we took the train into the city and went to The Met and Central Park. We tried to see all of the exhibits we missed last time, but I'm pretty sure we still missed a lot. It's huge!









This is the statue of Hans Christian Anderson in Central Park. I told the boys who it was, but O insisted that his name is Franklin and his duck's name is Duckie.
E and I spent a lot of Friday working on adoption paperwork and were able to get a large chunk finished and notarized. We did receive some non-good news Friday night, though. I don't want to say it's bad news because the adoption will happen in God's timing, but it was a little upsetting to find out that our wait time for a referral has gone up a lot. I know it will all be fine, though.






1 comment:

Carolina Girl said...

I can't believe how big the boys are getting! Looks like beautiful weather for Spring Break.

I know the waiting of the adoption process must be so hard. Praying for peace of mind for you while you wait. Like you said...God's timing...

Hugs!