Fall Flowers

Monday, March 10, 2008

Finally! Some pictures!

Here are silly pictures I've taken recently. I feel like the boys are growing so fast. They are both so silly and fun. S loves to pose for the camera and O is so wild. He loves to climb on the red chair and rock back and forth on the legs, which is pretty scary. The one time that he fell, he just rolled out of it like a stunt man.

We received news this week that E will be attending Georgia Tech starting this fall, so we will be moving to Atlanta probably in the late summer. E and I are so excited! It will be great to be back in the States and to have a little more stability for a while. We can't wait to see everyone!


1 comment:

Carolina Girl said...

cute boys!! congrats to Eric. can't wait to see you!