Fall Flowers

Friday, March 21, 2008

A White Easter

We have snow! We didn't have any snow for Christmas, but now it's been snowing all week. It's beautiful here right now and so symbolic for Easter.

This morning I took O our for a run in the snow. My third run this week. I'm finally getting back to regular workouts after a 4 month hiatus. While I was running E took O sledding and they made a snowman. Then E shoveled our walk and he also shoveled our neighbor, whose husband is gone's walk. He also took her kid's sledding. What a great guy! Sorry, I just had to brag.


Trying to cook!


There's one over there S!

2 comments:

Carolina Girl said...

Happy Easter! Kudos to you for running in weather like that! Great snowman by the Thornburg men!

Rachel said...

What a sweetheart you married! So glad you guys got to enjoy some snow -- we are quite sick of it here.

Hugs to you all!