Fall Flowers

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Sickies

We've all been a little sick the past week and we're finally getting back to normal. It seems like we are always passing something back and forth between the four of us, but I think I've cleaned enough and kept the boys from sharing food/drinks enough that we'll be well for a while. While the boys seem to get sick from sharing items, I think E and I always catch whatever the boys have because they constantly wipe their noses on us. I guess this is a parental hazard.

On to less gross news, O has begun taking a few steps. I think it's fun and exciting to see him learning to walk but at the same time, he's only 10 months! He has also begun moving chairs around in order to climb on top of things. Very scary. S is doing great. He has recently started exclaiming in horror over things. (Oh mama, that's awful/terrible!) Usually it's not anything awful, so it's pretty funny. I hope to have some pictures up soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha! Wipe their noses on you. I'm so with you there. Can't wait to have you guys closer~
Anna