Fall Flowers

Monday, June 30, 2008

Packing

The packers are coming tomorrow to pack up our house. The good news is that we will only be here without our stuff for three weeks, the bad news is that it won't arrive in Georgia until the first part of September. Of course I am planning on doing a tiny bit of shopping once we arrive. Okay, maybe slightly more than a tiny bit!

The boys had a wonderful time helping me clean the flower pots out. What's more fun than water and dirt?

2 comments:

Teacher-Mom said...

I can't believe you will be back to the States so soon! It sort of stinks that you will be without your stuff for so long, but you are one tough cookie and I know you will figure it out and set up a great home for your fam. We can't wait to have you guys back here!! Love the pics of E's new car. I'm sure he is very proud to cruise around in it!

Carolina Girl said...

Oh my!! That is a LONG time without your things!! You will LOVE shopping in Hotlanta as we southerners call it! I've never been to Ikea, but they have on in Atlanta and I hear it's a great place to shop. Maybe check it out online.
Good luck with the movers!