Thankfully, O is doing much better today. His bumps are better and he is drinking out of a normal cup, but still not eating much. Thank you everyone for your prayers. Unfortunately, E now has multiple sores in his mouth and some on his hands, but he doesn't feel too bad. Hopefully he won't get worse and hopefully S won't experience any of it.
On a completely separate topic, E and I watched Seven Pounds last night. No PMS in sight and I cried buckets. I had to get up and leave the room because I was sobbing so loudly. I wish that I wouldn't get so emotionally involved with movies, books, t.v. shows, commercials, etc. It's kind of embarrassing. I thought Will Smith did a really good job in this movie and if you haven't seen, maybe you should. You probably won't cry as much as I did.
2 comments:
Glad to hear that O is feeling so much better. I know HFM is really common. Knock on wood, we haven't gotten it yet, but you never know. Hopefully S will be able to steer clear.
We just watched Seven Pounds recently too. I cried and cried too!
Post a Comment