Friday everyone was feeling better, so the boys and I tagged along while E ran with a friend. They ran 9 miles and I ran 4 with the boys. I am embarrassed to admit it took me almost as long to run 4 miles as it took them to run 9. I was pushing S and O, though.
On the beautiful trail system near our house. I think you can almost run 100 miles on it.

After our run we went out for a greasy breakfast and then went to check out some more trails for some of E's upcoming long runs. (He is training for the Marine Corp Marathon.) These trails follow the Chattahoochee and it was nice and cool beside the river.
2 comments:
Looks beautiful and it probably felt great to get out there and run the trails with the boys. Four miles!- I am impressed, I certainly couldn't do that right now!
Good for you. Good family fun.
Post a Comment