I think I am going to start trying to blog once a week (if that?!). I can't quite put my finger on why I'm too busy to post very often, but there is definitely something. Last week both boys were very sick with strep. Thankfully they're well and things are back to normal. Here's what we've been up to:

This is what happens when Mommy is upstairs and there is chocolate cake on the counter in the kitchen. And of course it happens right before we're leaving for school and bible study!

A chilly trip to the park. Both boys were still feeling tired from being sick, so Daddy was able to get a still shot.

Helping Daddy make pizza for dinner.

S had sports day at school on Wedensday.

This is such a funny picture! I think he was pretending to catch the ball.

O dressed up as The Mad Hatter for book day today.

He's just so pretty! (Don't tell E I said that.)
2 comments:
Glad to hear that everyone made it through the strep. We haven't had that one yet, but just got over pink eye. It's never fun to be sick! Looks like the boys had a fun week- the park, making pizza with daddy, and dressing up for school. I can tell that they're getting older, just doing so many big boy things.
Ooh, two boys with strep. Glad they're on the mend. And, they are so cute, chocolate cake and all!! Love the mad hatter costume too.
Post a Comment