Fall Flowers

Monday, April 26, 2010

3 Years Old!

I can't believe my baby is 3! This makes me a little bit sad, but mostly excited because life with O is so much fun right now. He is such a ham and loves to make us laugh. He and S are growing into best friends, and he has such a wild imagination. He had a great birthday at Jump 4 Joey. Thankfully E grabbed the little monkey so that I could get a picture of something besides his back running away from me.
Up the giant slide again!

Opening presents in the giant birthday throne.


Blowing out his candle.



Opening his gifts at home with Tigger's help.




3 comments:

Carolina Girl said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Teacher-Mom said...

What a fun birthday for O. I can't believe that he is 3. My how time flies!

B-Mama said...

Happy Birthday to the little man!! I also can't believe he's 3!! I did a double take looking at the number... He looks like such a sweet boy. So glad you're loving this age!