Fall Flowers

Monday, April 19, 2010

Overnight

This past Friday we took the boys to a state park a few hours from us and camped overnight. We decided to try a single night to start out with. I am not much of a camper, but E loves it so I'm going to try to become more skilled/less whiney. We spent the afternoon doing a hike, then setting up camp. I cooked dinner on the camp stove and E made a fire so that we could roast marshmallows and have smores. Yum! The boys slept okay, but E and I had a little trouble sleeping. All in all I think we all had a good time and it was nice to be outside sleeping under the stars.





Helping Daddy set up the tent.








1 comment:

Carolina Girl said...

Looks like fun! But, I too have reservations about camping...seems like a lot of work and not a lot of sleep! But, I'm sure the boys had a blast and that's what counts!