We had lots of fun leading up to Easter. The boys each participated in four egg hunts and other activities. Easter day we went to a wonderful service at church and then had friends over for dinner.

Dying eggs at our Sunday School party.

S looking for eggs at his class party.

With his robot basket. (Is it bad that I picked these baskets out because I will be able to use them in their rooms for the robot/space theme we are doing after we move?)

O looking for eggs at his party.

O with one of his favorite buddies.

S with a good friend at our church egg hunt.

The boys and sons of our friends hunting eggs on Easter.
3 comments:
This makes me really excited for the future! It looks like you all had a great Easter. Can't wait to see you!
Looks like they had lots of fun! You were smart to take their shirts off to dye the eggs!
I am cracking up at your shirtless egg-dyers. My children would prefer nudity at any hour of the day, any venue! :) Looks like you all had a fun Easter!
Post a Comment